The main directions:
- Inspection of underground pipelines.
- Inspection of subsea pipelines.
- Inspection of surface pipelines, tanks and metal structures.
We find out:
- Pipe metal defects: internal and external corrosion, mechanical damage, corrosion and fatigue crack-like defects, defects of welded connections, additional metal on the pipeline.
- Stress-deformed states (SDS), the formation of which is associated with changes in geometry and sagging of the pipeline, deposits, landslides, tectonically unstable areas.
- Conclusion Expertise of pipeline industrial safety.
- Determination of residual resource of the pipeline (period of accident-free operation).
- Calculation of safe working pressure.
- Development of recommendations for further operation of the object (repair work, safe operation mode).
- Application of the certified NDT Laboratory for solving various tasks.
- Search of insulation coating damages.
- Search for leaks.
- Thermal imaging system.
- Georadiolocation search for various underground utilities.